• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

Fix Amazon link

I went through this a couple of years ago when my ancient one bit the dust. I tried 3 different ones until I finally found this one that has super low speed. I'm not that wild about the beaters on it (I prefer the old-fashioned type.), but they actually do seem to work fine on everything I've tried. Braun MultiMix (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Maison Rustique

Maison Rustique

I went through this a couple of years ago when my ancient one bit the dust. I tried 3 different ones until I finally found this one that has super low speed. I'm not that wild about the beaters on it (I prefer the old-fashioned type.), but they actually do seem to work fine on everything I've tried. (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Hope that link works--first time I've tried it.