• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

Add content

Unfortunately the fridge is about a year old (LG) and has never given us a moment's concern. No, I think something fell over and spilled its guts. Clean a fridge is not my favorite activity, though it does give me a chance to discard the science projects in the back. As an old friend (deceased, alas) used to say, "Should we throw it out now or chill it first?" At moments like this (cleaning out the fridge) I still remember that. Words to live by.

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

Nancy in Pátzcuaro

Unfortunately the fridge is about a year old (LG) and has never given us a moment's concern. No, I think something fell over and spilled its guts. Clean a fridge is not my favorite activity, though it does give me a chance to discard the science projects in the back.