• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Where do you live in Columbia? The best empanadas that I have ever had in my life were the little meat empanadas from Cartageña. I do hope that you will be sharing some of your recipes from Columbia. There are so many things there that are completely unique from other Latin countries.

If you would like an idea of what we on eG are doing in our daily lives for food one of the most popular topics is Dinner 2022. And if you have questions about ingredients or preparation, just ask. We are all willing to help.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Where do you live in Columbia? The best empanadas that I have ever had in my life were the little meat empanadas from Cartageña. I do hope that you will be sharing some of your recipes from Columbia. There are so many things there that are completely unique from other Latin countries.

If you would like an idea of what we on eG are doing in our daily lives for food one of the most popular topics is Dinner 2022. And if you have questions about ingredients or preparation, just ask. We are all willing to help.