• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Saturday lunch:

花甲+虾+鱿鱼+焖意面 (huā jiǎ + xiā + yóu yú + mèn yì miàn - clams + shrimp + squid + braised noodles.)

They offered a choice of four spiciness levels: no chilli, mildly spicy or medium hot or very hot.

I went with 'medium hot'.

1740830589_seafoodnoodles.thumb.jpg.ebafdc619d8d31af1ea9e22bcf0e489b.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

Saturday lunch:

花甲+虾+鱿鱼+焖意面 (huā jiǎ + xiā + yóu yú + mèn yì miàn - clams + shrimp + squid + braised noodles.)

They offered a choice of three spiciness levels: no chilli, mildly spicy or hot.

I went with 'hot',  as is my wont.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Saturday lunch:

花甲+虾+鱿鱼+焖意面 (huā jiǎ + xiā + yóu yú + mèn yì miàn - clams + shrimp + squid + fried noodles)

They offered a choice of three spiciness levels: no chilli, mildly spicy or hot.

I went with 'hot',  as is my wont.

liuzhou

liuzhou

Saturday lunch:

花甲+虾+鱿鱼+焖意面 (huā jiǎ + xiā + yóu yú + mèn yì miàn - clams + shrimp + squid + fried noodles)

They offered a choice of three spiciness levels: no chilli, mildly spicy and hot.

. I went with 'hot'  as i my wont.