• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

Today, I took possession of these.

2092291307_buttercutter.thumb.jpg.ccd42af0db9879e145424d07715d78a2.jpg

Three butter cutters. Now, you may be asking why I have three of the things. Well, I thought I'd take up butter cutting as a fetish, just to see how that works out. Or I bought them online and there was a minimum order of three.

Some lucky souls will be getting one each for Christmas.

Now I just need some butter! I'm right out and it's too hot to to risk it taking three days or longer to get here.

I think I just failed the butter cutting fetishist's entrance exam!

liuzhou

liuzhou

Today, I took possession of these.

2092291307_buttercutter.thumb.jpg.ccd42af0db9879e145424d07715d78a2.jpg

Three butter cutters. Now, you may be asking why I have three of the things. Well, I thought I'd take up butter cutting as a fetish, just to see how that works out. Or I bought them online and there was a minimum order of three.

Some lucky sopuld will be getting one each for Christmas.

Now I just need some butter! I'm right out and it's too hot to to risk it taking three days or longer to get here.

I think I just failed the butter cutting fetishist's entrance exam!