• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CentralMA

CentralMA

And as long as I'm in the gloating stage, I found this just after New Years up at the MA/NH border. $40.00

Another garage queen, no porcelain chips. Early 2000's 22" Weber Performer Charcoal with gas assist for easy lighting. New never used 22" cooking grate. I've got the 5lb gas canister in the garage, it's out of date for refilling but I'll just needto grease a palm or two.

It too needs a full clean, restore. Stainless nuts and bolts etc. Just one more project.

My wife tells me I have a problem.

Those barrels in the back? Gonna be rain barrels. Yep, another project.

Maybe she's right. 

IMG_20210504_190625664.thumb.jpg.04676d11581774ee89b1ea5c8bd45a02.jpg

CentralMA

CentralMA

And as long as I'm in the gloating stage, I found this just after New Years up at the MA/NH border. $40.00

Another garage queen, no porcelain chips. Early 2000's 22" Weber Performer Charcoal with gas assist for easy lighting. New never used 22" cooking grate. I've got the 5lb gas canister in the garage, it's out of date for refilling but I'll just needto grease a palm or two.

It too needs a full clean, restore. Stainless nuts and bolts etc. Just on more project.

My wife tells me I have a problem.

Those barrels in the back? Gonna be rain barrels. Yep, another project.

Maybe she's right. 

IMG_20210504_190625664.thumb.jpg.04676d11581774ee89b1ea5c8bd45a02.jpg