• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

adey73

adey73

11 hours ago, jimb0 said:

edit: i see that @ChefChrisYoung is browsing the thread so perhaps he’ll chime in 🙂 

from what he's  just said on instagram I think he's waiting to be allowed to post on here.

in response to my induction question, also from Instagram.... 

"I’ve used mine on my GE induction cooktop and had no issues with RF interference or goofy readings that can sometimes happen with thermocouple systems on induction (we don’t use thermocouples)."  

So that's thumbs up from me.

Whether he can speak to the per charge battery life of the probe or it's range if it's in preproduction I don't know. 

adey73

adey73

8 hours ago, jimb0 said:

edit: i see that @ChefChrisYoung is browsing the thread so perhaps he’ll chime in 🙂 

from what he's  just said on instagram thinks he's waiting to be allowed to post on here.

in response to my induction question, also from Instagram.... 

"I’ve used mine on my GE induction cooktop and had no issues with RF interference or goofy readings that can sometimes happen with thermocouple systems on induction (we don’t use thermocouples)."  

So that's thumbs up from me.

Whether he can speak to the per charge battery life of the probe or it's range if it's in preproduction I don't know.