• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

55 minutes ago, David Ross said:

Has anyone ever fried rabbit?  I was thinking about maybe doing a version of Szechuan Crispy Beef but using rabbit in place of the beef.  What do you think?

Sure. At least one of the dishes I've already mentioned involved frying the rabbit. The Sichuan lazi rabbit in this post was fried. Many Chinese, perhaps most, rabbit dishes are fried.

Lazi Rabbit.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

36 minutes ago, David Ross said:

Has anyone ever fried rabbit?  I was thinking about maybe doing a version of Szechuan Crispy Beef but using rabbit in place of the beef.  What do you think?

Sure. At least one of the dishes I've already mentioned involved frying the rabbit. The Sichuan lazi rabbit in this post was fried. Many Chinese rabiit dishes are fried.

Lazi Rabbit.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

30 minutes ago, David Ross said:

Sure. At least one of the dishes I've already mentioned involved frying the rabbit. The Sichuan lazi rabbit in this post was fried.

Lazi Rabbit.jpg