• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

9 hours ago, teonzo said:

Beware the printed book is only photos, no recipes. If my memory is right the only text is the name of the dish above the photo. Recipes are in a CD-ROM attached to the back-cover, they should be both in Spanish and English. I speak by memory, I saw it when it came out and kept saying "I'll buy it with my next order".

If you can't find it you can try contacting the guys at Kitchen Arts & Letters, also to confirm the CD-ROM has the recipes in English language.

You can buy it from the official website:

https://elbullistore.com/en/product/natura/

or from other European vendors, but I suppose that shipping price will cost as much as the book.

Teo

Thanks! The El Bulli store is where I'd seen it before but it didn't come up in my search so I thought maybe it had shut down. While I'm not overly concerned with the recipes, I do want it complete with the CD and in English just so reading it is an option. This was one of those books that I really wanted but knew I wouldn't actually use much and it just kinda got pushed back by other books until it slipped my mind.

Edit: The thanks for the link stands, I appreciate it, but I don't think I want the book $185 Canadian bad. Unless I stumble across it somewhere at a much better price, it's spot on the shelf will be filled by something else. :D

Tri2Cook

Tri2Cook

8 hours ago, teonzo said:

Beware the printed book is only photos, no recipes. If my memory is right the only text is the name of the dish above the photo. Recipes are in a CD-ROM attached to the back-cover, they should be both in Spanish and English. I speak by memory, I saw it when it came out and kept saying "I'll buy it with my next order".

If you can't find it you can try contacting the guys at Kitchen Arts & Letters, also to confirm the CD-ROM has the recipes in English language.

You can buy it from the official website:

https://elbullistore.com/en/product/natura/

or from other European vendors, but I suppose that shipping price will cost as much as the book.

Teo

Thanks! The El Bulli store is where I'd seen it before but it didn't come up in my search so I thought maybe it had shut down. While I'm not overly concerned with the recipes, I do want it complete with the CD and in English just so reading it is an option. This was one of those books that I really wanted but knew I wouldn't actually use much and it just kinda got pushed back by other books until it slipped my mind.