• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

I am not trying to enable anyone but I got an email this morning about an ongoing sale for the A4box,    There is white, green and blue for 120V US/Canada.   I put the green one as an experiment in my cart and the discount code showed $149.00 with free shipping.   It comes with the smooth and ridged plates.   The additional 3 plate combo shows sold out at the moment.

40% OFF

SALE ENDS TODAY

Use code: COOK40 at checkout, or click the link below to automatically apply the discount to your order.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I am not trying to enable anyone but I got an email this morning about an ongoing sale for the A4box,    There is white, green and blue for 120V US/Canada.   I put the green one as an experiment in my cart and the discount code should $149.00 with free shipping.   It comes with the smooth and ridged plates.   The additional 3 plate combo shows sold out at the moment.

40% OFF

SALE ENDS TODAY

Use code: COOK40 at checkout, or click the link below to automatically apply the discount to your order.