• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Edited to add must be Hunt's

22 hours ago, Anna N said:

Kerry wants to apply for a government grant to study the correlation between  miracle whip use and ketchup use. Her hypothesis is that people who don’t like miracle whip are the same people who don’t like ketchup on their scrambled egg or grilled cheese sandwiches. Discuss 

I'm a little late to this but I like Miracle Whip and ketchup with scrambled eggs.  The ketchup must be Hunt's.

ElsieD

ElsieD

22 hours ago, Anna N said:

Kerry wants to apply for a government grant to study the correlation between  miracle whip use and ketchup use. Her hypothesis is that people who don’t like miracle whip are the same people who don’t like ketchup on their scrambled egg or grilled cheese sandwiches. Discuss 

I'm a little late to this but I like Miracle Whip and ketchup with scrambled eggs.