• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

2 hours ago, Darienne said:

Went to the website and alas, they are not available now.  Glad you got one when they were going.

In a similar fashion, I bought for myself and friends a two-tablespoon measuring cup.  Think of all the times one needs two tablespoons of this or that in a recipe...or maybe it's just in my life...I don't know.  And then I never saw them again. 

My stainless measuring cup set has a two tablespoon (1/8 cup) measure.  It is very handy and I use it all the time.  I also have an old Tupperware measuring spoon set that includes a 1/2 Tablespoon (I-1/2 teaspoon)  measure which is very handy for bread baking.  Another nifty little spoon is KAFs 2-¼ Tablespoon yeast measure; it's another a great tool for bread making.

lindag

lindag

1 hour ago, Darienne said:

Went to the website and alas, they are not available now.  Glad you got one when they were going.

In a similar fashion, I bought for myself and friends a two-tablespoon measuring cup.  Think of all the times one needs two tablespoons of this or that in a recipe...or maybe it's just in my life...I don't know.  And then I never saw them again. 

My stainless measuring cup set has a two tablespoon (1/8 cup) measure.  It is very handy and I use it all the time.  I also have an old Tupperware measuring spoon set that includes a 1/2 Tablespoon (I-1/2 teaspoon)  measure which is very handy for bread baking.

lindag

lindag

1 hour ago, Darienne said:

My stainless measuring cup set has a two tablespoon (1/8 cup) measure.  It is very handy and I use it all the time.