• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

Amazon US link (as I just dropped them in my cart), Here.

$14.99. I'll use them at the market. I have the green fridge bags, but these will be good to take to the farmers' market, where I get the lion's share of my produce this time of year. Note: New house is a half-mile or less from the market. If I didn't buy so danged much there, and if people didn't drive like bats out of hell on the main street between the market and the turnoff to my house, and if said street had either a decent shoulder or a sidewalk, I'd walk.

ETA: The single use bags are excellent to take when walking the dog, for cleanup purposes.

kayb

kayb

Amazon US link (as I just dropped them in my cart), Here.

$14.99. I'll use them at the market. I have the green fridge bags, but these will be good to take to the farmers' market, where I get the lion's share of my produce this time of year. Note: New house is a half-mile or less from the market. If I didn't buy so danged much there, and if people didn't drive like bats out of hell on the main street between the market and the turnoff to my house, and if said street had either a decent shoulder or a sidewalk, I'd walk.