• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

afs

afs

Breville and Amazon are now offering this sale price

On 10/3/2022 at 1:08 PM, CanadianHomeChef said:

Just a heads up, Breville is offering 20% off the Control Freak until October 17th; the 20% off seems to include Amazon as well.  Good deal for those waiting to pull the trigger.

It looks like the Control Freak is back on sale at 20% off in the U.S.  JB Prince sent me an email saying that the sale runs from December 1st through December 14th.

Breville, Amazon and several other resellers are currently offering the Control Freak (US model) for ~$1200.

Breville PolyScience Control Freak (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Aargh, do I really need a third unit? 😭

afs

afs

Added Amazon link

Just a heads up, Breville is offering 20% off the Control Freak until October 17th; the 20% off seems to include Amazon as well.  Good deal for those waiting to pull the trigger.

It looks like the Control Freak is back on sale at 20% off through some resellers in the U.S.  JB Prince sent me an email saying that the sale runs from December 1st through December 14th.

A couple of companies selling on Amazon are offering the ~$1200 price, but Amazon is not doing so themselves (yet?).
Breville PolyScience Control Freak (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

Breville's site also doesn't show the sale price at the moment--so this may be a case of a few resellers effectively matching JB Prince's sale price.

afs

afs

Added Amazon link

It looks like the Control Freak is back on sale at 20% off through some resellers in the U.S.  JB Prince sent me an email saying that the sale runs from December 1st through December 14th.

A couple of companies selling on Amazon are offering the ~$1200 price, but Amazon is not doing so themselves (yet?).
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01G5MZZ5Q/egulletsociety-20

Breville's site also doesn't show the sale price at the moment--so this may be a case of a few resellers effectively matching JB Prince's sale price.

afs

afs

A couple of companies selling on Amazon are offering the ~$1200 price, but Amazon is not doing so themselves (yet?).  Breville's site also doesn't show the sale price at the moment--so this may be a case of a few resellers effectively matching JB Prince's sale price.