• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Change says to days

A5CAE5BF-5B64-4894-9F5D-2E447B8D9AE5.thumb.jpeg.f4e6baf4f1c5165c750d9ecb4b8e2104.jpeg

Eggs (from Pike Lake Farms) so fresh they were still in utero this morning!  3 dozen should last us a few days. 

More flour. Lots more flour.

And I asked Kerry to grab me 3 pieces of fruit. Fresh fruit was in short supply. Should have told her “bananas don’t count”!  But I will doctor them up and between me and Kira (who likes bananas) we will survive. And then there is always banana bread.  

Anna N

Anna N

A5CAE5BF-5B64-4894-9F5D-2E447B8D9AE5.thumb.jpeg.f4e6baf4f1c5165c750d9ecb4b8e2104.jpeg

Eggs (from Pike Lake Farms) so fresh they were still in utero this morning!  3 dozen should last us a few says. 

More flour. Lots more flour.

And I asked Kerry to grab me 3 pieces of fruit. Fresh fruit was in short supply. Should have told her “bananas don’t count”!  But I will doctor them up and between me and Kira (who likes bananas) we will survive. And then there is always banana bread.