• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

12 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I don't think I'd be allowed to post the recipe but Craig Clairborne has an excellent pork satay in the New York Times Cook Book.  I've made it several times.  The secret ingredient is Brazil nuts...of which it happens I seem to have a bag.  Clairborne says he adapted the recipe from Pearl Metzelthin's World Wide Cook Book.

This one?

He also has a general satay sauce recipe here.

liuzhou

liuzhou

7 minutes ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I don't think I'd be allowed to post the recipe but Craig Clairborne has an excellent pork satay in the New York Times Cook Book.  I've made it several times.  The secret ingredient is Brazil nuts...of which it happens I seem to have a bag.  Clairborne says he adapted the recipe from Pearl Metzelthin's World Wide Cook Book.

This one?