• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Porthos

Porthos

RE: Right hand/left hand: My DW (we've been married for 39 years) is a lefty. There were numerous things she had to learn to do using right-handed items growing up. I still remember one of the things she acquired very early in our marriage was left-handed shears for her sewing. So much more comfortable and easy to use.

Edited to fix a typo. It's too late for me to be at the keyboard.

Porthos

Porthos

RE: Right hand/left hand: My DW (we've been married for 39 yeas) is a lefty. There were numerous things she had to learn to do using right-handed items growing up. I still remember one of the things she acquired very early in our marriage was left-handed shears for her sewing. So much more comfortable and easy to use.