• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Bob McKeown

Bob McKeown

23 hours ago, kayb said:

Be still, my heart! I would have been a regular customer of your bar and grill. Particularly if you had good beer on draft.

Unlike @Smithy, I LOVE sweet potato fries. No extra sugar, no sweet dipping sauce (no dipping sauce atall, in point of fact). Just hot and crispy with a dusting of salt. 

The fries were baked with just a touch of sea salt added, no dipping sauces and no sugar. Best part of the meal was the price, $14.95.

And would have loved to have seen you there! Plenty of good craft beers on tap. 

Bob McKeown

Bob McKeown

23 hours ago, kayb said:

Be still, my heart! I would have been a regular customer of your bar and grill. Particularly if you had good beer on draft.

Unlike @Smithy, I LOVE sweet potato fries. No extra sugar, no sweet dipping sauce (no dipping sauce atall, in point of fact). Just hot and crispy with a dusting of salt. 

The fries were baked with just a touch of sea salt added, no dipping sauces and no sugar. Best part of the meal was the price, $14.95.