• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

typo

They are very versatile. I am never without them. As has been said, they enhance any stir fry and are great with eggs - try in an omelette.

Add to soups at the last minute. Anywhere you could use.garlic really. Salads. On (or in) steamed fish.

I also sometimes just stir fry them with a little dried shrimp or ham (or both) and serve as a vegetable side.

liuzhou

liuzhou

They are very versatile. I am never without them. As has been said, they enhance any stir fry and are great with eggs - try in an omelette.

Add to soups at the last minute. Anywhere you could I'd.garlic really. Salads. On (or in) steamed fish.

I also sometimes just stir fry them with a little dried shrimp or ham (or both) and serve as a vegetable side.