• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TdeV

TdeV

Clarity

3 hours ago, ElsieD said:

Does anyone know how to print the recipes without including all the pictures?  I'd like to be able to print the recipes with just the ingredient list and instructions.

Unlike Anova, Zojirushi gives a button to see recipe with/without pictures. With the APO, in my case, I use a note keeping program (Evernote) to copy/paste the recipe, and then cut out all the extraneous stuff (HTML and pictures). I'm unaware of any other alternative for this oven.

Which recipes are you wanting to print?

TdeV

TdeV

Clarity

23 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

Does anyone know how to print the recipes without including all the pictures?  I'd like to be able to print the recipes with just the ingredient list and instructions.

Unlike Anova, Zojirushi gives a button to see recipe with/without pictures. In my case, I use a note keeping program (Evernote) to copy/paste the recipe, and then cut out all the extraneous stuff (HTML and pictures). I'm unaware of any other alternative for this oven.

TdeV

TdeV

16 minutes ago, ElsieD said:

Unlike Anova, Zojirushi gives a button to see recipe with/without pictures. In my case, I use a note keeping program (Evernote) to copy the note, and then cut out all the extraneous stuff (HTML and pictures). I'm unaware of any other alternative for this oven.