• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

Re: hand pie/meat muffin topic 😋

I had forgotten I had saved a recipe from an inactive internet link for a chicken pot pie muffin.  (the origin link is dead, this wordpress is the only thing left, along with my saved recipe copy).   It's written for keto use, but I don't care about that, so I imagine regular flour could be used?

I imagine it could be done with sausage, ham or bacon also.  Or lean pork.

I saved it, but never tried it.  I have my own ham in the freezer.  I think I will finally try to do something.

lemniscate

lemniscate

Re: hand pie/meat muffin topic 😋

I had forgotten I had savds a recipe from an inactive internet link for a chicken pot pie muffin.  (the origin link is dead, this wordpress is the only thing left, along with my saved recipe copy).   It's written for keto use, but I don't care about that, so I imagine regular flour could be used?

I imagine it could be done with sausage, ham or bacon also.  Or lean pork.

I saved it, but never tried it.  I have my own ham in the freezer.  I think I will finally try to do something.