• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

10 minutes ago, Smithy said:

You're so ambitious! ALL we had for dinner yesterday was green beans cooked to death with bacon...and they were leftovers from a previous dinner! 😅

I am pooped today lol.  I really did start early...if I hadn't we'd have been eating at midnight.  There are tons of leftovers so if they come home for lunch I hope they will dive into those and empty the bulging fridge a bit. Later I'm going to set out another charcuterie board so that will use up some of the meats and cheeses......

You guys have a lot to do every day with the P-mobile!  I don't have to go dump my toilets and sinks at a waste station etc. lol.  I remember how much work it was just to go away to the lake for a weekend.

Shelby

Shelby

6 minutes ago, Smithy said:

You're so ambitious! ALL we had for dinner yesterday was green beans cooked to death with bacon...and they were leftovers from a previous dinner! 😅

I am pooped today lol.  I really did start early...if I hadn't we'd have been eating at midnight.  There are tons of leftovers so if they come home for lunch I hope they will dive into those and empty the bulging fridge a bit. Later I'm going to set out another charcuterie board so that will use up some of the meats and cheeses......

You guys have a lot to do every day with the P-mobile!  I don't have to go dump my toilets and sinks at a waste station lol.