• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Wild_Yeast

Wild_Yeast

8 hours ago, sartoric said:

Welcome to a world of information sharing (and fun).  I'm keen to read about your meals and fermentation endeavours :)

Thanks @sartoric I did miss this, I forgot how fun the challenges are as well. Several of my fermentation projects are gonna get more activity once fall hits here in the desert. Right now it's still too hot outside and I can't afford keeping all of that fermenting smell inside my home. Heh the neighbors might think I might be harboring a dead body lol. But I will keep you all posted. I'm also trying to revive dormant threads regarding pickling and fermentation. I'd love to get people interested in it again, and urge everyone interested to give it a shot. 

Wild_Yeast

Wild_Yeast

8 hours ago, sartoric said:

Welcome to a world of information sharing (and fun).  I'm keen to read about your meals and fermentation endeavours :)

Thanks @sartoric I did miss this, I forgot how fun the challenges are as well. Several of my fermentation projects are gonna get more activity once fall here in the desert. Right now it's still too hot outside and I can't afford keeping all of that fermenting smell inside my home. Heh the neighbors might think I might be harboring a dead body lol. But I will keep you all posted. I'm also trying to revive dormant threads regarding pickling and fermentation. I'd love to get people interested in it again, and urge everyone interested to give it a shot.