• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

Im very happy with my older 11 cup cuisinart.  for me it gets 'light' use.  these are still sold new at BB&B.  at least the last time Ive checked.

Ive sharpened the blade several times.  indeed I have two blades, one from an older machine and this machine which is about 10 years old.

My BB&B takes those 20 % coupons for everything. even Breville.  all the stuff in fine print on the coupon that says not valid for ....

Ive just offered the coupon to that cashier and its been taken.   mail order Ive never done.

the newer ones are way too large and heavy.  I think Cuisinart made an error thinking larger with more stuff to fiddle with was attractive.

rotuts

rotuts

Im very happy with my older 11 cup cuisinart.  for me it gets 'light' use.  these are still sold new at BB&B.  at least the last time Ive checked.

My BB&B takes those 20 % coupons for everything. even Breville.  all the stuff in fine print on the coupon that says not valid for ....

Ive just offered the coupon to that cashier and its been taken.   mail order Ive never done.

the newer ones are way too large and heavy.  I think Cuisinart made an error thinking larger with more stuff to fiddle with was attractive.