• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

cyalexa

cyalexa

When my Magic Bullet died (I think it was abused while I was traveling) I immediately bought another one. Now I have twice as many blades, gaskets, screw on caps, etc. I think they are a good value, especially if you can find one on sale. I also have one of the early, low-end Ninjas. It has 2 containers and the smaller one is not too large for a single personal beverage. Although you could drink out of it after removing the blades it is not designed for that purpose and may feel a bit awkward. Even I dirty a glass and I am the queen of "how can I avoid additional dishes".

cyalexa

cyalexa

When my Magic Bullet died (I think it was abused while I was traveling) I immediately bought another one. Now I have twice as many blades, gaskets, screw on caps, etc. I think they are a good value, especially if you can find one on sale. I also have one of the early, low-end Ninjas. It has a 2 containers and the smaller one is not too large for a single personal beverage. Although you could drink out of it after removing the blades it is not designed for that purpose and may feel a bit awkward. Even I dirty a glass and I am the queen of "how can I avoid additional dishes".