• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lesliec

lesliec

Added results of further research

I fear I'm now too elderly to know exactly what a millenial is, but I'm going to take a stab that it's somebody born this side of 2001 (or 2000, but let's not get into that).

If this theory is true, the cereal-shunners can be no more than 15 (or 16) and should jolly well eat what they're given and be grateful!  [Cue dire warnings about starving children in Africa, etc.]

ETA: OK, apparently they're people born before 2000.  In which case you can't tell them anything.  Carry on.

lesliec

lesliec

I fear I'm now too elderly to know exactly what a millenial is, but I'm going to take a stab that it's somebody born this side of 2001 (or 2000, but let's not get into that).

If this theory is true, the cereal-shunners can be no more than 15 (or 16) and should jolly well eat what they're given and be grateful!  [Cue dire warnings about starving children in Africa, etc.]