• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

PR

thank you for finding this article, and pointing me to it.

the article itself and the following comments ring true and spot on.

Of course, I can be as much of a weasel as anyone else   at rare times.  A response that would have caused a massive chortle on my part

might have been good for my Sinuses, ....

I actually hope this becomes a wake up call for Talent that's Lost its Way

and no, you do not fire anyone, you help them find The Light again.

if they can't, then that's on You.

and no, I do not eat at started restaurants.  I have been to many that suited me perfectly. they had no stars

indeed I had lunch I covered myself twice at The Four Seasons, in the room with the Olympic Pool

I had the feeling they treated me exactly the same as all others in that room, with a very subtle Plus.

Because they were pleased I was able to eat there, and they understood that it was unlikely that I'd become A Regular.

rotuts

rotuts

PR

Of course, I can be as much of a weasel as anyone else   at rare times.  A response that would have caused a massive chortle on my part

and no, I do not eat at started restaurants.  I have been to many that suited me perfectly. they had no stars

indeed I had lunch I covered myself twice at The Four Seasons, in the room with the Olympic Pool

I had the feeling they treated me exactly the same as all others in that room, with a very subtle Plus.

Because they were pleased I was able to eat there, and they understood it was unlikely that Id become a Regular.

rotuts

rotuts

PR

and no, I do not eat at started restaurants.  I have been to may that suited me perfectly. they had no stars

indeed I had lunch I covered twice at The Four Seasons, in the room with the Olympic Pool

I had the feeling they treated me exactly the same as all others in that room, with a very subtle Plus

because they were please I was able to eat there, and they understood it was unlikely that Id become a Regular.

rotuts

rotuts

PR