• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Mister or Atomizer for Vinegar

Shel_B

Last week I found a local connection for some great balsamic vinegar at one of the neighborhood farmers markets.  It's traditionally aged in six woods, and while not the best I've had, it's the closest to the 75yo balsamic I got from a small estate in Italy many years ago.

GRatto Balsamic Short.jpg

Strawberries are coming into the markets now, and Toots loves the luscious, sweet berries from a couple of the producers at the Berkeley farmers market.

Last night I gave her a taste of the balsamic, and she loved it.  Next step is to mist some of her favorite berries with the balsamic.  However, I think I need a mister to control the application of the vinegar.

Any suggestions for a small mister that will look good on the table, not made of plastic? I would like a little gem of a mister that will add to a presentation, maybe one that has an "old" look to it.

Edited by Shel_B (log)

... Shel