• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MelissaH

MelissaH

26 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Arrrgh, I've misplaced the newsletter that came with my beans and it had a recipe on it for cream of mushroom soup with wild rice.  Could someone pretty please take a picture of the recipe and post it for me?  I've looked on the Rancho Gordo site and I don't see the recipe there.

Protip: email customer service and ask nicely, and they'll email you a PDF. (That recipe looks delicious!)

MelissaH

MelissaH

25 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Arrrgh, I've misplaced the newsletter that came with my beans and it had a recipe on it for cream of mushroom soup with wild rice.  Could someone pretty please take a picture of the recipe and post it for me?  I've looked on the Rancho Gordo site and I don't see the recipe there.

Protip: email customer service and ask nicely, and they'll email you a PDF.