• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ElsieD

ElsieD

Fixed a typo

10 minutes ago, Chimayo Joe said:

I don't know how big of a problem those central holes in the tray would be since the top and bottom elements design is supposed to eliminate the need to shake the food, but it still seems like something that Cosori could have easily avoided.

My Ninja has that tray also and nothing has fallen through yet.  But then, I haven't had it very long.

ElsieD

ElsieD

8 minutes ago, Chimayo Joe said:

I don't know how big of a problem those central holes in the tray would be since the top and bottom elements design is supposed to eliminate the need to shake the food, but it still seems like something that Cosori could have easily avoided.

Mine Ninja" has that tray also and nothing has fallen through yet.  But then, I haven't had it very long.