• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Half of a bone in turkey breast

rooftop1000

My local store has "parted out" it's leftover turkeys and I just popped a bone-in half breast in the oven. They do this every year and I like to grab one to make up lunch packets for the freezer, except this year I just realized my probe thermometer is dead and I didn't get the half with the pop-up timer LOL.

Any suggestions on timing, it's in the oven at f375 ??

tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

ooops it was just under 5 pounds...

t

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

My Webpage

Since no one jumped in with anything alse I went with it...wont cut it untill tomorrow but it sure looks good :biggrin:

T

Maxine

My Webpage