• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

My mom is starting to go through some of my Grammy's things.  She had like four complete sets of china (if not more lol).  I have one set that has never been unpacked.  Anyway, we are trying to figure out who made the following so that we could see if it's sellable (I really like the pattern....I'm debating on keeping the set for myself but I'm trying very hard to stop my hoarding tendencies lol).  Any help would be appreciated.  I did a google picture search but it didn't come up with anything even remotely close to the pattern.

Front

20160504_115144.jpg

Back

20160504_115155.jpg

Shelby

Shelby

My mom is starting to go through some of my Grammy's things.  She had like four complete sets of china (if not more lol).  I have one set that has never been unpacked.  Anyway, we are trying to figure out who made the following so that we could see if it's sellable (I really like the pattern....I'm debating on keeping the set for myself but I'm trying very hard to stop my hoarding tendencies lol).  Any help would be appreciated.  I did a google picture search but it didn't come up with anything even remotely close to the pattern.

Front

20160504_115144.jpg

Back

20160504_115155.jpg