• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Cheesecake Swirl Brownies

rooftop1000

I was tasked with dessert for a party tomorrow night (would rather been asked for 20 roast chickens but...)

I have an 8oz Soft Cream Cheese that will never get eaten and just bought brownie mix. I was thinking add eggs, sugar and vanilla to the cream cheese and swirl into the baking pan with the prepared mix, but anyone want to guess on how much egg and sugar for 8 oz soft cream cheese?

Thanks

tracey

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

I tried this recipe last week and the cheesecake part was delicious.

http://www.joyofbaking.com/barsandsquares/CreamCheeseBrownies.html

According to that it would be 65 grams sugar and one large egg (plus a teaspoon vanilla).

This is my skillet. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My skillet is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, as I must master my life. Without me my skillet is useless. Without my skillet, I am useless. I must season my skillet well. I will. Before God I swear this creed. My skillet and myself are the makers of my meal. We are the masters of our kitchen. So be it, until there are no ingredients, but dinner. Amen.

That is Perfect...within range of what I would have blindly done too

thanks

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association