• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

eG Ethics code signatories list

Fat Guy

The Society is pleased to welcome Do You Know The Muffin Man? as an eG Ethics code signatory. Do You Know The Muffin Man? is a blog by Toronto-based Eric Fung, "software developer on weekdays, aspiring pastry chef all other times."

Welcome!

Steven A. Shaw aka "Fat Guy"
Co-founder, Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, sshaw@egstaff.org
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code
Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

The Society is pleased to welcome MacGyver's Kitchen as an eG Ethics code signatory. As the blog's description states: "You know I like to work with powertools, but I can cook, too. Don't worry, there's no superglue in that."

Welcome!

Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)

The Society is pleased to welcome Prix Fixe as an eG Ethics code signatory. Timm Davis, the blog's author, says of himself: "After 13 years in Radio, it was time to move on. So I enrolled in Culinary School - Western Culinary Institute, a Le Cordon Bleu School in Portland Oregon."

Welcome!

The Society is pleased to welcome The Vegetarian Gourmand as an eG Ethics code signatory. The Vegetarian Gourmand, written by Sheri Bjornson, is: "For those who prefer a Pierre Gagnaire feast to a TVP patty. This is a place for vegetarians who didn't give up their taste when they gave up flesh."

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

The Society is pleased to welcome winefromtouringandtasting as an eG Ethics code signatory. The winefromtouringandtasting website compiles wine-pairing recipes. In addition, every week the Online Gr@pevine e-newsletter offers discounts and a recipe.

Welcome!

If you're interested in learning more about the eG Ethics code, or you wish to become a signatory, please visit egullet.org/ethics.

• 1 year later...

The Society is pleased to welcome several new bloggers and other online writers and outlets as eG Ethics code signatories:

Eat in OC

The Tea Archive

Mark Cooks

Scott Can Cook

Luscious Repast

From the Southern Table

Conversations at the Wienerburger Diner

A Canadian Foodie

Don Lucho

Upstart Kitchen

On Golden Fond

The Wright Table

Seattle Food Geek

Pen & Fork

Indirect Heat

Alexandra Forbes

In addition, we would like to welcome the following eGullet Society individual member signatories:

"mollyf"

"Lisa Shock"

"T Raveret"

"Monique"

"PedroG"

"Banana Lady"

"Leslie Craven"

"BadRabbit"

"J.J. O'Leary"

"donnalabel"

"Mickey Berman"

"ray goud"

"Dick Atchison"

"Porthos"

"David Wondrich"

Welcome all!

If you're interested in learning more about the eG Ethics code, or you wish to become a signatory, please visit egullet.org/ethics.