• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Union Square area indian

Dryden

So, obviously, there's Devi (which doesn't deliver) and Tamarind (which does, for a small fortune). Our go-to place used to be Curry Leaf but the last few times have been deeply disappointing...

Any suggestions?

I want pancakes! God, do you people understand every language except English? Yo quiero pancakes! Donnez moi pancakes! Click click bloody click pancakes!

yep, it's the vegetarian/kosher/halal ilk.

good dosas - they smell amazing! - although I think they are best eaten in the restaurant vs. delivery

Yeah, I know Pongal very well - I prefer Madras Mahal, but now Saravanaas kicks both their asses, and at the southern end of Lex at 26th, there are several places offering dosai and thali lunches that are all really good -

maybe Baluchi's best for delivery