• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New Website for Foodservice Prfessionals

Adam Volk

Hello all,

I'm working with a few other chefs to build a website that will house a tone of resources for professional chefs. It has a recipe building program built in with unlimited storage for you recipes, the abilty to share your recipes with others, templates for foodcost forms, labor/scheduling forms, letterheads, tuille and piping patterns, as well as a MS Word culinary dictionary that you can download and use on your computer. There are a ton of other features on the site and we are constantly expanding. Feel free to stop by and check it out. It's free to register and free to use.

Thanks.

Adam

GigaChef.com

Edited by Adam Volk (log)

GigaChef.com

The Ultimate Online Tool For Foodservice Professionals

• 1 year later...

I saw the site in previews and played with it again yesterday after the public release. It seems like a great resource for culinary professionals. I particularly enjoyed some of the editorial content, like the "10 Ways to Know You've Been a Cook Too Long" piece. Good luck with it, Adam.

Steven A. Shaw aka "Fat Guy"
Co-founder, Society for Culinary Arts & Letters, sshaw@egstaff.org
Proud signatory to the eG Ethics code
Director, New Media Studies, International Culinary Center (take my food-blogging course)