• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Rack of Lamb

I moved here two years ago and decided to embark on a diet that primarily utilized the plethora of fresh seafood that is Seattle's culinary bounty. Recently, however, I have found myself craving that grass-fed wonder of the East, lamb. So I put it to you, my fellow Egullteers--where in this town can I find the best rack of lamb?

My house, hands down. :cool:

Most women don't seem to know how much flour to use so it gets so thick you have to chop it off the plate with a knife and it tastes like wallpaper paste....Just why cream sauce is bitched up so often is an all-time mytery to me, because it's so easy to make and can be used as the basis for such a variety of really delicious food.

- Victor Bergeron, Trader Vic's Book of Food & Drink, 1946