• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Pernod Bottles and Glasses Suppliers

BonfireCuisine

Hey there,

I'm looking for some of those "Pernod/Ricard" water bottles; not the old ones, but newer ones that I can use in my bistro. I've been looking and asking and not getting very far. True, eBay has a few but I'm not looking for those authentic 1930 ones from France. I'm looking for some that I can have at the bar and (yes unfortunately) my staff, customers or dust bunnies) can break or take.

I'm in the Northwest - Seattle specifically. If anyone can offer some suggestions or perhaps point me in a direction I'd greatly apprieciate it.

Jason

have you seen them in the US?  I've only seen them in Europe.

Yes, I've even got two of them but I need a few more. There is another restaurant in town that has them but the bartender doesn't know where they got them. So I'll keep looking....

Again thanks for looking,

Jason