• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Skies the limits.

A friend has been very kind to me over the years and I want to celebrate our friendship by taking him out to an exceptional Seatle restaurant for a memorable good lunch. It will be just the two of us so I'd like to keep it under $300.

I'm also hoping to someplac I have never eaten at.

"Homer, he's out of control. He gave me a bad review. So my friend put a horse head on the bed. He ate the head and gave it a bad review! True Story." Luigi, The Simpsons

A friend has been very kind to me over the years and I want to celebrate our friendship by taking him out to an exceptional Seatle restaurant for a memorable good lunch.  It will be just the two of us so I'd like to keep it under $300.

I'm also hoping to someplac I have never eaten at.

I'd pick Union (3 exceptional courses for $20/pp) and go all out on wine. :)

~A

Anita Crotty travel writer & mexican-food addictwww.marriedwithdinner.com