• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

SLB

SLB

One thing these fancy pans can do is rouse you out of cooking slump.  

In this vein, I ended up with the 3qt rondeau, but I am thinking I need to exchange it for the 4-qt.  The 3qt (24cm) seems a touch too small.  Just a touch.  I'm having a hard time settling. 

Which is probably because I don't need neither one of 'em.  A condition that makes every potentially legit distinguishing principles disappear.  

SLB

SLB

One thing these fancy pans can do is rouse you out of cooking slump.  

In this vein, I ended up with the 3qt rondeau, but I am thinking I need to exchange it for the 4-qt.  The 3qt (24cm) seems a touch too small.  Just a touch.  I'm having a hard time settling.  Which is probably because I don't need neither oone of 'em.  A condition that makes every potentially legit distinguishing principles disappear.