• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

[SEA] Gypsy

I just read the Times food article on Gypsy and another in the Seattle Weekly. How fricken cool is this? Ok, don't tease me....whose been? I'm not asking for specifics as I don't want to put the program in jeopardy, just curious who on the board has found themselves in the inner circle!

You know, you could organize a dinner at someone's home, hire a chef, and invite here - you'd get a dozen relative strangers to show up and split the costs. What's the difference? Just need to find someone with a nice kitchen and a deck or pretty garden...

So anyone reading this posting who is part of the Gypsy experience should feel free to add my wife and I to the email list! We would love to come! Hint, hint.

Regards,

Michael Lloyd

Mill Creek, Washington USA

Yes, ditto on the list please. It sounds fantastic. I am willing to offer bribes of butter as needed.

Edited by Placebo (log)

Bacon starts its life inside a piglet-shaped cocoon, in which it receives all the nutrients it needs to grow healthy and tasty.

-baconwhores.com

Bacon, the Food of Joy....

-Sarah Vowell