• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

KennethT

KennethT

@weinoo we primarily use FD for bulky/heavy things - paper towels, toilet paper, sparkling water... but here and there we get other things like that cornish hen since it's not available in my neighborhood, and lately we haven't had much time to go further afield... but I'll check out La Pera Brothers... thank you!

ETA - just checked out their website... which is a little frustrating - why do they show cute photos of the animals walking around (unannotated with breed or information), but don't have a list of the stuff that they sell or prices?  it's great that they deliver, but I still have to go to Brooklyn to go to their shop to find out what they have and how much it costs.

KennethT

KennethT

@weinoo we primarily use FD for bulky/heavy things - paper towels, toilet paper, sparkling water... but here and there we get other things like that cornish hen since it's not available in my neighborhood, and lately we haven't had much time to go further afield... but I'll check out La Pera Brothers... thank you!