• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

typo

2 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

No oranges were injured in the preparation.  This is the juice of two freshly shucked ears of corn, cob and all.

Lovely photo.  No idea whether it's a pint glass or tiny juice glass or what. Would you be willing to enlighten us on how much corn juice one can get from 2 ears in such a machine and how long it takes?  And what you do with such a product?  If I've got nice fresh corn, I'd rather eat it but maybe I'm missing something. 

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

2 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

No oranges were injured in the preparation.  This is the juice of two freshly shucked ears of corn, cob and all.

Lovely photo.  No idea whether it's a pint glass or tiny juice glass so what. Would you be willing to enlighten us on how much corn juice one can get from 2 ears in such a machine and how long it takes?  And what you do with such a product?  If I've got nice fresh corn, I'd rather eat it but maybe I'm missing something.