Jump to content
  • Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Looking for vertical cake portion slicer: name uncertain

Recommended Posts

I'm trying to find a vertical cake portion slicer, something like a cake portion marker but that cuts through all the way down, a bit like a large apple corer slicer.  Is there a name that I can use for web searching as I always get results for the marker or horizontal slicers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Create New...