• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

In addition to my sesame oil surprise above, let me point out that we don't sprinkle sesame seeds on every dish. In fact, we do so extremely rarely.

I have literally hundreds of photographs of dishes cooked here by home cooks, restaurants and a few from me. I've been looking through them and can't find any with sesame seeds on them.

liuzhou

liuzhou

In addition to my sesame oil surprise above, let me point out that we don't sprinkle sesame seeds on every dish. I fact we do so extremely rarely.

I have literally hundreds of photographs of dishes cooked here by home cooks, restaurants and a few from me. I've been looking through them and can't find any with sesame seeds on them.

liuzhou

liuzhou

In addition to my sesame oil surprise above, let me point out that we don't sprinkle sesame seeds on every dish. I fact we do so extremely rarely.