• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Tapas

Margaret Pilgrim

It appears that we don't have a dedicated thread for tapas, one it seems to me might be quite useful.

To kick it off, I'll contribute the irregular pan tomate I made as part of lunch today.     Instead of the usual bread treatment, I sauteed baguette slices in EVOO, resulting in thin croutons.    Then slathered, edge to edge, with tomato coulis laced with garlic and EVOO, S and P.    Husband wolfed all six.    Must have been okay.   

• Like 1

eGullet member #80.

1 hour ago, Margaret Pilgrim said:

It appears that we don't have a dedicated thread for tapas, one it seems to me might be quite useful.

Yes we do, but no one has used it for 15 years.

• Haha 1

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

"No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot"
Mark Twain

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

11 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

What grand time travel!     Bux!    Haven't read his name in years!    He's the one who brought me to eG in its infancy.

And all these others once so familiar.

Edited by Margaret Pilgrim (log)
  • Like 2

eGullet member #80.