• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

What does the area of the oven where the tank sits look like?  Mine is like this:

fullsizeoutput_3905.thumb.jpeg.680e8f4a01c63e62e4e1bd1e789090d1.jpeg

There are round and oval pegs that align the tank and another round thing down in that reservoir that I assume allows the water to flow out of the tank.  Neither of them seem to come off easily and don't look exactly like your photo, but I know there are multiple CSO models.  Mine is one of the older ones (no steam clean button, no drain on the back)

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

What does the area of the oven where the tank sits look like.  Mine is like this:

fullsizeoutput_3905.thumb.jpeg.680e8f4a01c63e62e4e1bd1e789090d1.jpeg

There are round and oval pegs that align the tank and another round thing down in that reservoir that I assume allows the water to flow out of the tank.  Neither of them seem to come off easily and don't look exactly like your photo, but I know there are multiple CSO models.  Mine is one of the older ones (no steam clean button, no drain on the back)