• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

I have quite a few tablecloths - many dating back to about 1967 when I first got married I think and some from my mother's era. I cannot remember the last time I put one on a table though. Closest I seem to get is runners, but primarily I now use placemats if anything at all. My, my, how life changes. Hope you post a picture of your new cloth when you secure one, Jo. Perhaps it will get me to use one or more of mine again.

Deryn

Deryn

I have quite a few tablecloths - many dating back to about 1967 when I first got married I think and some from my mother's era. I cannot remember the last time I put one on a table though. Closest I seem to get is runners, but primarily I now use table mats if anything at all. My, my, how life changes. Hope you post a picture of your new cloth when you secure one, Jo. Perhaps it will get me to use one or more of mine again.