• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Superfood.com

GlorifiedRice

Supercook returns recipes you can actually make right now with the ingredients you have. It even tells you exactly how many recipes you can make, broken down into 'Starters', 'Entrees' and 'Dessert' categories. With Supercook, finding a great recipe is no longer a hassle, simply put in all the ingredients you have at home and Supercook will instantly provide you with hundreds of recipes that are all within your reach...

http://www.supercook.com/

I put Kim Chee in and it gave me recipes for Kimchi Jjigae!

Wawa Sizzli FTW!

Cool site, thanks GlorifiedRice. I think a lot of cooks and non-cooks ask the question: "here's what I got, what can I do?"

The supercook site includes goat milk and goat cheese but not goat meat?!?! What's that all about?

A million years ago in my first year of college I wrote a bad program to do a similar task - lets just say the programming language was Pascal. My version involved quantities of food but was very unpleasant to use and spat out amusing and erroneous results. I did not pursue a career in IT.

Peter Gamble aka "Peter the eater"

I just made a cornish game hen with chestnut stuffing. . .

Would you believe a pigeon stuffed with spam? . . .

Would you believe a rat filled with cough drops?

Moe Sizlack