• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Gourmet boutiques in Manila

There's also Terry's Selection, which sells mostly Spanish products (ham, cheese, sausages, olive oils, turron, lots of other stuff). The branch I know of is in the basement of the Podium shopping center in the Ortigas area; I've heard there's another branch somewhere in Makati.

And there's also the deli of the Mandarin hotel, which has a branch at Gateway Mall in Cubao.

Thanks Maaraw,

I think I know which boutique, in Ortigas Centre, you are referring to. They had some nice stuff there. They had a pata negra on a slicing table, or was it Serrano ham? I did not take notice of the hoof colour.

Thanks again

There's also Terry's Selection, which sells mostly Spanish products (ham, cheese, sausages, olive oils, turron,  lots of other stuff). The branch I know of is in the basement of the Podium shopping center in the Ortigas area; I've heard there's another branch somewhere in Makati.

And there's also  the deli of the Mandarin hotel, which has a branch at Gateway Mall in Cubao.

I don't know if that's the one I see just outside Greenbelt, on the streets surrounding it. I haven't entered there.

Almon Marina is a deli...

Mark

The Gastronomer's Bookshelf - Collaborative book reviews about food and food culture. Submit a review today! :)

No Special Effects - my reader-friendly blog about food and life.

• 2 months later...